Our green card adjustment of status through marriage form preparation service requires a separate retainer agreement with Olubusayo Fasidi PC (“Law Firm”). Government fees are not included in the published service fee. You are responsible for the government fees. Complete the form below to request a retainer agreement.
Scope of Work
- Complete immigration forms (I-130, I-130A; I-485, I-1-765, I-864 only)
- Prepare immigration packet for mailing includes index of documents
Government Fees: $1760
- Once your form is received, a team member will call you for a case review and respond to any questions you may have about the process.
- Once they decide you are the right fit for the service, you will receive a contract, checklist of required documents, and payment methods; for you to review and sign electronically.
- You send in your fees through the payment methods provided, we will issue you an acknowledgment of payment once we receive it. Ask about our available payment plans.
- You receive either an electronic questionnaire with login details to the case management software or a paper based questionnaire for you to complete.
- You upload or email or physically provide all required documents to us.
- Our legal team completes your forms/petitions and sends for your initial review.
- You review your completed immigration forms/petitions with immigration attorney in a scheduled session. Forms/Petitions are signed by you and attorney. For clients located outside our in-person service areas, the packet will be mailed to you with mailing instructions. Application packets are mailed or ready for pickup within 48 hours after all forms are completed and/or all required documents are received.
Case Lifetime Support Guarantee:
Our form preparation service comes with limited attorney support until a final decision is reached on the case. We want you to be successful and even though our active work ends when you receive your completed packet, your attorney will be available to respond to your case related questions and even discuss the appropriate response to any received requests for additional evidence on the application we prepared.
We won’t leave you hanging! We are here to support you throughout your application process.
Note: This is not full representation. We work collaboratively with you by providing you with limited attorney services to help you represent yourself before the USCIS effectively.